KMS is run by 2 brothers - Vic & Bob ( we've heard all the jokes) Knights. We're very pleased to say that, just recently, Janie Omorogbe has joined us. She holds the same RoSPA Diploma as us (well, she got a distinction, but we don't talk about that ) We are well respected within the industry and have been teaching advanced motorcycling for years. But don't just take our word for it, a few other organisations think so too.
- We've both been awarded the RoSPA Diploma - the only nationally recognised qualification for teaching advanced motorcycling.
- We're the only non-police/ex police, motorcycle training consultants for IAM Fleet Training - the commercial arm of The Institute of Advanced Motorists.
- The East Sussex Road Safety Unit, with the support of Sussex Constabulary, chose us to provide rider re-education courses for motorcyclists.
- Bike magazine sent their commissioning editor, Bertie Simmonds, down to us for an advanced course - you can read what he had to say in the September 99 issue.
- Bike magazine also chose us to provide slow riding skills training on their track days all over the country.
More Info Courses. Prices. Gift Tokens. Cancellation Policy.